We are honored to partner with the prestigious LVI Global as they offer a six-day series on Physiologic Based Dentistry (PBD). If you are not familiar with PBD, it focuses on finding and establishing a stable, neutral zone for occlusion. This approach has helped countless patients across the world overcome dental pain, temporomandibular joint disorder, sleep apnea, and chronic headaches. The LVI leaders will be hosting this event, sharing knowledge about PBD, as well as how to implement it in your practice. I recommend everyone register for this offer, you will not be disappointed! Register HERE
How does it work?
Each course is one hour in length. You can choose to take part in just one course or all of them.
What will I learn?
LVI experts will show you how PBD can be implemented in your practice and how to use specific techniques to help your patients achieve neutral occlusion. Specific cases will be discussed and reviewed for participants to see PBD in the works and verify outcomes. Participants also will learn the science and logic behind PBD.
Who should attend?
This series is open to everyone. We encourage dentists, oral surgeons, orthodontics, myofunctional therapists, dental assistants, and hygienists to attend this series to learn more about PBD and how it could help their patients.
Do I need to be a member of LVI?
No, this series is open to everyone, even if you are not a member of LVI. Please contact LVI Global if you’d like to learn more about becoming a member.
How much is the series?
Free! Remember that saying that nothing in life is truly free? Well, this series is absolutely free. We, along with LVI Global, are that passionate about spreading this knowledge to dental practitioners and anyone else who wants to learn about PBD.
The Series – What to Expect
- What is physiologic based dentistry, and why is it important for your practice and your patients?
- Attendees will learn the importance of recognizing the compromised patients and what Physiologic Based Dentistry can do for them.
Monday – Chong Lee, DDS
- Test driving the physiologic bite with the properly created orthotic and how it can enhance your practice.
- Attendees will learn the power of a physiologic orthotic and symptoms that can be addressed that most of you are unaware of.
Tuesday – Tim Gross, DMD
- Understand the physiologic principles of maxillary growth and orthodontics and what it can do for your patient’s health.
- Learn the amazing impact of growth guidance and physiologic orthodontics and how easy it is for general practitioners.
Wednesday – Heidi Dickerson, DDS, LVIM, LVIF, FIAPA
- Understanding of Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders with a physiologic approach can help us as clinicians to redirect the growth and development in a patient.
- Attendees will learn how from birth to adulthood that we can influence the patient’s pathway to optimum health and how we can reduce the incidence of OSA and TMD.
- Understand the link between oral posture and breathing, especially for children. If they’re not breathing right, they’re not growing right, and if they’re not sleeping right, everything sucks!
- Learn the link between your TMD patients and sleep and why the physiologic approach is essential to living a longer, healthier life.
Friday – Michael Reece, DDS
- Understand the importance of incorporating physiologic principles when doing implants and dentures.
- Learn the principles behind physiologic based implants and dentures.
Following the series on Friday, LVI Global is also offering a Core 1 class online. It will be from Friday to Sunday, which is perfect timing before you open your practice doors and hit the ground running again.